The biblical reason for intercourse is multifaceted. God has offered intercourse to us as a way of glorifying Him once we satisfy its design for procreation, closeness, comfort, and physical pleasure. It’s a satisfaction of Jesus’s produced purchase in wedding between a couple.
- Gen. 1:28, “And Jesus blessed them; and Jesus believed to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the planet earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of this ocean and throughout the birds associated with sky, and over every residing thing that moves regarding the planet.'”
- Song 1:13, “My beloved will be me a pouch of myrrh which lies all evening between my breasts.”
- Song 2:3, ” such as an apple tree among the list of woods associated with the woodland, therefore is my beloved among the list of men that are young. Inside the color We took delight that is great sat down, and their good fresh fresh good fresh fruit had been sweet to my flavor.”
- Song 2:6, “Let their kept hand be under my head and their hand that is right embrace.”
- Song 4:5, “Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of the gazelle, which feed one of the lilies.”
- Song 3:1, “On my bed evening after evening we sought him who my heart loves. “
- Real Pleasure
- Song 1:2, “May he kiss me personally aided by the kisses of their lips! For the love is much better than wine.”
The relation that is sexual just precisely expressed in wedding between a wife and husband (1 Cor. 7:2-3). Any intimate contact between unmarried individuals is sinful because it violates Jesus’s design.
Intercourse is a blessing that is wonderful to us because of the Lord that serves to express closeness to some other. Some theologians genuinely believe that the intimate union is representative of this closeness based in the Trinity. It is not to express that the known people of the Godhead, the daddy, Son, and Holy Spirit, have intimate relations. That is ridiculous. But there is however a amazing closeness and communion among them. The 3 individuals within the Godhead are, most likely, one Jesus. This is the reason Jesus stated which he therefore the Father had been one (John 10:30). Keep in mind, Jesus states each time a guy and woman get married, they become one flesh (Gen. 2:24). This phrase of real union that has a religious aspect to it (“the two become one flesh”) and it is why some theologians begin to see the intimate relation as an experience that is sacred.
We do not determine if such speculations are accurate, but sex is always to stay pure nonetheless. Which means the wedding bed should never break the commandments of Jesus in thought or deed– no adultery, no pornography, no voyeurism, no bestiality, incest, etc. The intimate union is God-ordained and God-given and must certanly be skilled in a godly means within wedding. In this, the intimate union can bring glory to Jesus since it is skilled in satisfaction of God’s design and purpose to give you pleasure, companionship, closeness, and a way of satisfying the demand of Jesus to fill the planet earth.
So that the intent behind sex is always to glorify Jesus, bring children that are forth show closeness, offer comfort, and bless the partner.